Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Why do I keep singing...

Stephen pointed something out tonight... I apparently sing everything that I say to Baby Man. To be honest, I didn't even realize I was doing it. "Do you want some peas...," would come out in some sing songy voice. One of my favorites is, "Baby man oh baby man, you are the cutest little baby man..."And if you remember correctly, what comes out when I sing resembles screaming cats. I have to admit, I'm a rotten singer. I don't even sing in the shower or when I'm alone in the car because I know I sound so horrible.

But you know what? Tough luck. I'm going to sing anyway. Jack has never complained and I think he likes the sound of my voice... it's what he heard while he was in the womb, and it's what he'll hear outside the womb too. Whether he likes it or not...

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." -Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...