Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

Grand Canyon here we come...

next year. or maybe the next year... or maybe the year after. But that is the trip Stephen and I really want to take with Baby Man. But at what age will he be fun and be tolerable. I know already that he's not going to appreciate it. That's an impossibility. We're going to fly out to Arizona and rent an RV, not a huge one, but a big enough one. And then we're going to drive and drive and have fun (we hope). Everyone is invited. But everyone has to have their own RV. That's so I can be free to go to the bathroom when the need presents itself... if you know what I mean.
Did you check out the new picture of Baby Man enjoying his carrots? Unfortunately I think he snorted more than he swallowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...