Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2007

Stroller Envy

Coming up in a few weeks, there will be a story in the Boston Globe about stroller envy. In that article there may be a quote from me. I do suffer from this. I have to admit it. I love my stroller. It works great. It is very handy because my car seat snaps right into it. The issue is, I didn't realize the stroller you have is a status symbol. Similar to an Audi vs a VW... that is what the Bugaboo is to the Graco. I know I'm shallow. I agree. But that doesn't mean I don't want it. But I'm not going to go out and spend $900 on a new stroller when the one I have is perfectly fine. What I am going to do is go out and buy the new Bugaboo Bee, which is the new umbrella stroller in the line.
Here's a link: http://www.bugaboostrollers.com/Bugaboo-Bee.pro?gclid=CJ_a3pq0544CFQhtFQodpFuVEA
Do you think I'm crazy? Please vote at the bottom of the page. I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...