Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Survivor is back

I enjoy Survivor. It makes me so happy to be sitting on my couch, all warm, fed and knowing I have a comfy bed to sleep in each night. I'm not sure what happens to people as soon as they get on this show. They lose all sense of modesty. People are falling out of their clothes and some people, who should be wearing a lot of clothes, just strip them off. It is almost impossible to look at them.
The only person I think looks cute naked... is Jack. And that's because he has the cutest Buddha belly in the whole wide world. He's in the 75th percentile for weight and head circumference and in the 50th percentile for length. Hope he doesn't take after his short and fat mommy!
And just a development note: Jack is now tripoding and laughing when you tickle his tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...