Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 4, 2008

Tennis Anyone?

For Christmas, one of my most favorite gifts, was a tennis racquet and lessons... and a cute tennis outfit. I can't wait for this spring to take the lessons. I think I'll be really good. I have pretty good eye-hand coordination... but we'll see. Stephen says I'm not the most athletic person he's ever met. I'll show him :) I'm also hoping that Jack will act as my ball boy... and hopefully not scrape his knee diving for a ball.
Stephen is on his way home from Orlando right now. I didn't say that he was gone before... it makes my mother in law nervous to have people know that I'm home alone. But now he's coming home so it's safe to chat about it. (And I'm not even going to mention that he's going to be gone for a long time for the rest of the month) Single parenting is tough. Jack is a great bambino, but it's a lot of work to do it all on your own. Thankfully I have daycare a couple of days a week.
Baby Man is getting really good at eating crunchy foods. He eats those Gerber Graduates thingies like crazy now. But you can only give him one at a time otherwise he'll fill his mouth with them... which I still insist will gag him.
Thankfully it's going to be warmer this weekend. I hate the cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...