Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

On the mend...

Jack is feeling better already, though he still doesn't have any kind of an appetite. Fortunately he's drinking enough formula to stay hydrated. While Grandma Sheep was here a few days ago, she gave him some water out of her glass and he loved it. Must be refreshing.
Stephen is coming home tomorrow. Yippee! We're going to have to have to fight off the Patriots fans here. It's going to be really tough living in Foxboro and being a Giants fan...

Here is Jack coming at me... while I say "I'm gonna eat you..." We have a very rich mother-son relationship... very deep :) - why does this video transfer so dark? It wasn't like that when I played it back on my computer???

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...