Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jack speaks!

Tonight as Stephen was putting Baby Man to sleep, Jack said his first sentence... (or so Stephen says). Here's the scenario. He got a bath, was put in his jammies and sleep sack... and Stephen was giving him a bottle and rocking him in the chair. I went downstairs... and I heard Jack crying. So I went over to the monitor and turned it on so I could listen. I heard Stephen ask me to come upstairs... so I did. I got up there and Stephen said with absolute certainty that Jack had just said his first sentence. The sentence was: "I want my Mama." No ifs and or buts about it, Stephen insists that is what Jack said. He may be possibly the smartest 9 month old on the planet. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...