Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Jack Chooses His Lunch

I'm not saying it's a great choice... maybe a little too much sodium... but he did choose it himself.


Needless to say, Baby Man didn't have Ramen Noodles for lunch, instead we had Pear Blueberry Oat... a perennial favorite.
At one point today he did try to give Chatiemac mouth-to-snout resuscitation... not that the dog needed it.
From there he moved onto the door and was kissing his reflection. And then it was onto the plant in the hallway...
And then the dishwasher...
And then he tried to scale Mt. Chair...
Fortunately now he's taking nap #2 so I can finish unpacking from our week away from home. It just started to snow here... hope I don't have to figure out how to use the snowblower. My idea is that I open garage door and look pathetic... and hope one of the nice neighbors comes over to help me. I'll let you know if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...