Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I feel good...

This is the best I've felt probably in the last 18 months. Today I took 2 hours for myself (while Mom watched Baby Man) and went and got a massage. Ahh... I can finally lift my left arm over my head. The massage-lady said I was probably one of the most tense people she'd worked on in a long time.
While I was out, Mom took the BM for a walk down to the playground. She put Jack back in the swing... he really enjoyed himself. Check out the proof:
Regardless of how he looks in this picture, he really did have a good time. Chatty even went for a walk all the way to the fire hydrant (about 500 feet from the house) before taking off on a brief, but unsupervised, jaunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...