Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Teething, Hacking, Grabbing and Cruising

Those are the four things Jack is now doing all day.
Teething: I think he's getting a few new teeth... probably the top middle ones. They'll be big. I bet this hurts.
Hacking: This is what he does all day. I believe this is the second stage after Friday night's vomit-o-rama.
Grabbing: As in grabbing anything electrical, sharp, fuzzy, dirty or on the move (such as the cat or the dog).
Cruising: Despite the above activities, Jack continues to refine his cruising/walking/crawling skills on a daily basis, making life in Foxboro a life in constant motion.

Did I mention I caught Jack licking the kitchen floor? Really, what is wrong with this child?

Speaking of living in Foxboro. I do believe we are the only NY Giants fans within a 50 mile radius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...