Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 15, 2007

Tomorrow is a big day for Jack

Tomorrow is school picture day! It's 9:15 and I still haven't decided what he will wear yet. I hope they take them before he eats the pureed carrots or that's one picture I don't think I'll want to pay for. I'll let you know tomorrow what he ends up wearing. I know you're all tingly with excitement.

The Red Sox are losing 0 to 4 right now in the top of the 6th inning against the Cleveland Indians. 2 men on, 1 out, Manny at the plate, full count.

Update:
Blogger was down. I wrote this post on Monday. Jack wore his cute navy rollneck sweater that says Jack. The Sox stink. They're down three games to one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...