Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Success!

Yes, it's true. Baby Man slept through the night without so much as a whimper! I of course got up a handful of times to make sure he was okay. Ever since he had his flu shot the other day, he'd been acting funny. He was fussy, not very hungry and just downright different. Plus he had a bit of a temperature. Now he's back to normal. Phew!
This morning was a bit rough. I had to be on a conference call at 8:30 am so Stephen and I were going to bring Jack to "school" after that. Well the call went a bit longer than expected and then when we got there, I realized I left his food in the fridge at home! So we quickly went to the CVS in town, I bought more food and then did the drop off. But of course on the way to the drugstore we were held up by a wide load trying to make a sharp turn. I normally don't mind waiting for construction vehicles to do their thing. But when you're in a rush, with a million and one things on your desk waiting to be done, it's exasperating! So then I get to the train station and miss the train by about 30 seconds. The next train? Yeah, not for a half hour. It felt like the never-ending trip into work today.
We've completed our remodel of the downstairs bathroom. Between Stephen and myself I think we did a pretty fine job. Stephen did all the hard work, I provided all the color commentary (not all of it was appreciated). Here are some pictures:

Now Stephen is down in NJ for the night, he'll be back tomorrow, so I'm on my own with Baby Man 'til then. I just hope he'll sleep through the night again... and I hope the Red Sox win again tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...