Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bath Time

I gave Jack a bath tonight. But instead of leaning over the tub and washing his little buddha belly, I decided to make it a two-fer. I got in with him. At first I considered putting on a bathing suit, but then I thought, "heck I gave birth to this kid, he's only 6 months old, he won't remember seeing his fat mom nude in the tub with him." Or will he? Have I forever scarred my young fella?
Regardless we had a good time. I floated him on his back and he really liked it. I think he thought it was like being back in the womb.
The toughest part was getting out of the tub with the slippery little man and not falling! But we had success... he's clean, he's happy, he's fed... and he's now sleeping. Let's just hope he stays that way for at least a few hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...