Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

On the road again

Dad's on the road again. But before he left, I took this picture of Baby Man and Stephen together. Do you see a resemblance? I do sometimes. But others look at Jack and say he's the spitting image of his father. Kind of creepy. I gave birth to a baby Stephen! And check out the outfit. It has cars cool matching pants... and sneakers! Thanks Uncle Ed and Aunt Joanne!I know sometimes I can get a bit bold, especially with my comments. Today, on the commuter rail, a man got on the train and sat down next to me. No problem. He was a very large man and he was sitting quite close to me. That's not the problem either. The problem is that he started reading some odd-ball book and subconsciously picking his nose. Yes... picking his nose. And then he'd roll the boogie in between his fingers and drop it on the floor. Can you even believe this? I couldn't. I gave him the horse eye, trying to say, "I see you, stop doing this." But he didn't take the hint. After a few minutes of this, I couldn't take it any longer, so you know what I did? I told him to stop picking his nose! It just came out. He looked a bit embarrassed (not as much as you would think though) and did discontinue the picking. Can you even imagine a woman doing this on a train? Do you think I should have told him to stop... or just ignore him? Take the poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...