Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm Home!

Finally, I got home this afternoon and all I wanted to do was smother Baby Man is kisses, and that's exactly what I did. It was pure heaven. He smelled so good. To be honest, he didn't look that thrilled to see me, but that doesn't matter, I was just happy to be home and to be able to squeeze him. I tried squeezing my pillow last night and pretending it was Jack. Umm...it didn't work. I was sad.
Mom and I then took him to the doctor thinking he had yet another ear infection. Well, we were wrong. He's getting a tooth! I took him to the doctor because he's teething. The physicians must just shake their head in the office when mothers like me come in.
He's sleeping now. He has his butt in the air. And like his father would say, "he's wavin' it around like he just don't care."

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...