Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2007

One Year Ago...

One year ago today, Stephen and I signed our name a million times. Yes, you know what that means. On October 21st last year we closed on our house. I came to this realization this afternoon and it turned in the favorite part of my day. I love my house.
We've just started doing the home improvements we thought we'd get to as soon as we moved in. Little did we know how time would fly and then how whatever time we did have... would be completely sucked up by none other than Baby Man.
First on our list was the downstairs half bathroom. That's just about done and looks great. Next we're ripping out the the guest bathroom. And we may just end up with some professional help. A Boston-area cable tv station has asked for people to submit their requests for one day of help from an expert as part of one of their programs. The producer called me back to ask some questions, so Stephen and I are really hoping they send an expert down here to help us out. I'm hoping we just assist in the re-tiling of the bathroom. It looks easy, but I'm sure it's harderthan it looks. I'll let you know...
Tomorrow Jack is having his 6 month check-up. That means more shots. I hate when he gets shots, but I know they are for the best. I just hate to see him cry. I think he might also get the flu shot. He should be a real peach to deal with tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...