Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Umm... is my baby normal?

So I'm changing Jack today and he spots his stuffed puppy that sings songs... that he got from Grandma Sheep. He's staring intently at it so of course I give it to him. He immediately rolls over on top of the puppy and... get this... starts humping him! He kept doing it and doing it and biting Puppy's nose at the same time. He was pretty intent on humping the heck out of him.
So I ran downstairs to ask Aunt Donna and Grammy if this was normal or was my kid acting unusually? They assured me this was normal and that is was part of his learning how to crawl and walk??? Then at dinner he started doing it to Stephen. I just hope he doesn't go back to school and start humping the teachers... that could be a problem.
So I just looked it up on the internet. Other parents have asked the same question and the experts say it's just a new "move" he's learned... phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...