Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Jumping Jack

Stephen just had to lower Baby Man's crib mattress. He was concerned that Jack would jump out, fall our... or somehow just get out. I'm just not sure how I'm going to transfer him from my arms to the crib... if he falls asleep while I'm rocking him.
Mom and Ron are here visiting. We took them to Bass Pro... 2 floors of nothing but fishing, hunting and camping equipment. The place is actually pretty neat: it has an aquarium, shooting game and will soon have a bar. Great combination you're thinking: guns and beer... good plan. After spending about 90 minutes at the store we headed out to dinner. Jack fell asleep on the way to the restaurant, stayed asleep while we ordered... continued to snooze while we waiting for our dinners. And voila! He woke up as soon as my burger was put in front of me. Naturally I forgot to bring him a toy to play with so the top to his bottle had to suffice. It never fails: Jack will always wake up just as you're about to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...