Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Twins...

Did you know I have twins? Well, not really but on Easter (also Jack's real 2nd birthday) you might think that I did.

This Vineyard Vine's outfit was my gift to Jack for his birthday... the cute Nantucket Red chinos, checked shirt and blue sweater vest. I got Stephen to dress the same. It was a big hit at brunch... the ladies loved it. Unfortunately the whale belt was still too big for Jack. So we had to untuck the shirt and make the outfit a little more casual.

Here's a shot of Jack with his cousin Elizabeth ... and of course the Elmo balloon.

And here he is with his cousin Andrew playing around on the deck. It may have looked like it was nice outside but I don't think the temperature got above 4o on Easter.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...