Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

An Injury

Tonight I gave Jack a bloody nose! Well... let me explain. Stephen was pushing him in Ryan's car down our neighbor's driveway and across the street. He pushed him right to me and I stopped him from running into my shins. I didn't realize how me stopping the car so abruptly would force Jack's head to hit the steering wheel. So Jack's nose went right into the steering wheel and he immediately began crying. I thought he just smacked his face but then his left nostril started to bleed. Whoops.
Stephen says he thinks this is the first time he's seen Jack's blood - and it was all my fault! It actually just bled a bit (for about 15 seconds) and then stopped - so I don't think there's any permanent damage. No pictures - I was too traumatized to take out the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...