Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Early Bird Gets the... Bacon

Another wicked early morning for Jack. Today his internal clock woke him up at 5:15... oy. He's killing us. This morning Stephen tried to give me a break from the early morning routine and go get Jack out of the crib - except Jack wanted nothing to do with him. Sorry Stephen. If nothing else this kid craves routine - and the routine is that Mom gets him first thing in the morning. Aren't I lucky? He also is very particular... about my hair. He doesn't like it if I have it in a ponytail for some reason. He points at my head and says "hair" and I dutifully take my hair out of the ponytail - and he's instantly happy.

Here's a picture from this morning of the 2 boys enjoying a nice bowl of bacon on the couch. Jack actually shares his bacon with Stephen - won't even give me a tiny piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...