Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What's your rate?

If only I could harness Jack's love of the vacuum, mop and broom into some effective cleaning. Right now it's purely fun. In fact instead of playing "I'm gonna get you" this morning, I turned on the vacuum for Jack and let him suck up dirt. I tried to show him how to pick up pieces of dog fur, cat littler and other random dirt that finds its way onto our floors on a daily basis.


Jack had a good time strumming the hose against the heat vent. I think he enjoyed the noise that it made.
Also tonight, while I got my hair done (finally!), Stephen let Jack play in the sprinkler. Apparently he was quite happy and giggly to play in the freezing cold water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...