Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jack loves Barney!

What more can I say? He loves the purple dinosaur. Apparently they play that marching song at school and he gets very excited. So I put a Barney DVD (thanks to Aunt Judi) in the car to see what he would do. He went nuts! He pumps his fists up and down, gets a huge smile on his face and starts to giggle. How could I deny him such joy? If Barney were still a traveling show I'd take him, I don't care what everyone else things of him, if he makes Jack happy then he's alright by me!
I still need to take a picture of Jack with his new haircut. I promise to do it in the morning. He looks even more like a little boy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...