Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday Round-up

So today I took Jack to the pediatrician for his 15 month check-up (23 lbs 9 oz, 31.5 inches tall = 64 percentile on each) and it went very well. First he asked the doctor to read him his Truck book, then he mooed on command when she asked what a cow says... and then I told him to give her his dance moves... and he immediately started tap dancing! I told her that Stephen and I think he is a genius. She knew I was kidding. Anyway, she says he's getting all 4 of his molars now... which is probably why he's been chewing on his finger and pulling his ears for a few days now. That'll be fun when they decide to pierce the skin... yikes!
Then we went over to our friend's the McHugo's. Maria just had her new baby on Thursday so I brought over a lasagna (no I didn't make it, I bought it) to make sure they had something to eat. I got to hold little Ethan. He seemed so light to me (although he was 9 lbs 7 oz at birth!). It was like holding a feather. He's sleeping in 3 hour chunks and he's taken well to the boob. What more could new parents ask for?
Tonight when I was putting Jack down to bed he ran around his room for a bit and insisted on playing with the remote control. He somehow turned on the television and ended up putting on some channel I've never seen before. Everything was in Italian. Jack was mesmerized. It seemed as though they were speaking his language? Is that possible? There was some singing that he positively loved and he couldn't get enough of the video of Capri. I think we're going to have to take him there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...