Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

Let's Go Mets!

I'm back from the Big Apple and I got Jack a present. It's something his father has been wanting for Jack for a long, long time...


Ahhh... it's a Mets hat! Even though the owner made a mean and rotten mistake earlier this week, Stephen remains loyal to the boys in royal blue and orange.



After I got home from my tiny trip out of state, I got home to find a smilin' Jack ready to play with momma. In fact I even put him to bed tonight... a job normally reserved for dada.
Jack's new favorite thing to say, "tickle, tickle, tickle." He goes up to Chatty and wiggles his fingers at him saying that. It's very cute if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...