Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Growth Spurt

I think Jack must be going through a growth spurt. How do I know? He's eating like a champ! He's been eating all of his lunch, all of his dinner and whatever else I hand to him. In fact last night the 3 of us went out to dinner (to celebrate our 8th anniverary) to a nearby Mexican restaurant. Jack ate all the blueberries and strawberries that I brought from home. He also ate my flour tortillas (that came with my fajitas), cheese, chips, chicken and sour cream. Then the waitress, seeing what a big eater he was, brought him over a churra (the cinnamon floury thing). He loved it! Jack ate from th moment we sat down to the moment we left. Stephen asked where our kid was and when was he coming back?
Tonight Jack and I went to Petco to pick up dog food for Chatty. It was like a trip to the zoo. First we checked out the ferrets (all sleeping in a lump), hamsters, parakeets, fish, turtles and a tortoise. The one that Jack seemed the most drawn to was the fancy hamster. Figures... he's a fancy kid. I almost bought him one. They're only $15, but then I thought it's like buying a hairy mouse. No thanks. No hairy mice are needed in the house. We have enough chipmunks running around outside, they'll suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...