- cabinets sanded and painted - check
- wallpaper stripped - check
- granite installed - check
- sink replaced - check
- faucet installed - check
- garbage disposal installed - check
- walls primed and painted - check
- new bar area installed - check
- install wine fridge (arriving Monday)
- finish crown moulding
- finish wainscoting and chair rail
- pick out and install tile back splash
Here are the guys from Stone Innovations installing our granite countertop on Friday
This is Stephen hooking up our sink and garbage disposal so we could actually have water!
This is the almost finished bar area - the space on the right is for the wine fridge.
Here is the kitchen after being painted today... looks nice, huh? These 2 pictures are with the "romantic lighting" on... not the full-fledged lights... but it helps differentiate the yellow (above) to the untiled (below).
We should have an "Open Kitchen" when it's all done...