Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Jack's 2nd Christmas is in the books! It was a great day... lots of good gifts (given and received), good food... and good times.
As my friend Kate reminded me today, Christmas is about giving... so I guess I won't list all the cool gifts Jack has received. Uh... nah I'll do it anyway:
  • Black and Decker tool bench with working tools
  • Radio Flyer tricycle
  • Villebrequin bathing suit (that matches Daddy's!)
  • Cow pillow
  • Mets Baby DVD
  • Winnie the Pooh collection
  • Savings Bonds
  • fleece vest
  • blocks
  • coloring books and crayons (which apparently are tasty)
  • Giants outfits
  • shopping basket with fake groceries
  • Elmo soap!
Here is Pooh trying out Stephen's new golf clubs... with Jack's assistance.

This is Jack hiding from me when I tried to grab him for a diaper change.


This is Jack in front of the "Jack Tree."


Here is Jack enjoying the dancing and singing Santa - Jingle Bell Rock...


Here is Jack with Stephen checking out the train that runs below the Christmas tree...

Tomorrow we head to Dad's in the afternoon for more holiday fun... woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...