Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

If Jack weren't sleeping right now...

I'd take his picture to show you just how horrible his bruised head looks today. It doesn't bother Jack, but it sure bothers me. Next it's going to turn all yellow and nasty... ugh.

Today at school Jack finger painted turkeys and made a little Pilgrim hat. I tried to get him to wear the hat - it's so cute. But Jack doesn't like hats... maybe someday he will let me take his picture in it.

Did I report already that Jack's new fave food is black olives? Freaky...

Stephen is at the football game - no thanks, too cold for me. Yikes, Jets just ran back a kick off for a touchdown. Jack cried when Stephen left to go to the game, he loves his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...