- he loves to eat crust
- can do "thumbs up"
- repeats sounds you make so it seems like he's saying things like Obama or Julie
- wakes up in the middle of the night and just stands in his crib? (only know this because last night Stephen went to cover him up and Jack was just standing there hanging out)
- loves to play in the Toddler room at daycare and is quote - in everyone's business
- likes to take showers instead of baths
- sings along with the Backyardigans
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Brown Coat Day
Yesterday it rained... today's it's just really cold out. So we switched from Froggy raincoat to cute brown duffel coat. All of a sudden Jack doesn't mind wearing a hat or a hood... the cold must be getting to him. Other things that have changed about Jack:
A mom's blog about her two little boys...