Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Chunk-alicious

That's my new name... not for the baby... but for myself. Listen, Jack is almost 7 months old and I still have the "flabdomen." It's time for action. No more putting it off. I was always told it takes 9 months to make the baby, give yourself 9 months to take the weight off. That means I have just 2 months left. I have about eight pounds to lose to get down to my pre-baby weight. But my pre-baby weight was not my ideal. So in reality, I'd like to lose about 15 pounds.
I'll have to do it by eating less. Exercise is just impossible. I already get up at 6am to start the day and we don't get home from work until 6pm (and it's already dark). I'd walk during lunch, but I've been so busy, so that's not possible. I'm lucky if I even get enough time to run up to Shaw's and buy an overpriced salad.
I'll let you know how I do... but first I have to go polish off that leftover Halloween candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...