Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

2 Announcements...

And no... I'm not pregnant :) Sorry Mom

First... I start my new job on Monday. Last Thursday was my last day at MS&L. On Monday I start work as a Vice President at Fleishman Hillard - a global PR agency - also with an office in Boston. It was a tough decision for me... loved what I did at MS&L and I really liked the people I worked with... but the offer was too good to pass up... so I took it. Now I have a whole new set of clients to work on (like iRobot, Sun Life Financial, ShoeBuy.com) come this Monday.

And the second big announcement is that I finally bought a car! Yep - we signed all the papers this morning and my brand new 2010 Volvo XC90 will be in my hands and in my driveway in about 10 days! I chose a black car with a tan leather interior... some other nice features... but the one I knew I couldn't live without was the DVD player for Jack. That was a "must have."




So those are my 2 announcements... we're heading up to Canton in a few minutes to watch the town parade... the big draw is of course the firetrucks (FYI - Jack is going to be a fireman for Halloween).

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...