Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jack is sick

I had to leave work early today and go pick up Jack because he's sick. Undoubtedly it's one of those germy kids at school that gave him the nasty cough and temperature, but who am I to point fingers? Anyway, when I picked him up I thought he just had a really, really, really bad case of bed head. Turns out Miss Vickie decided to turn my son into a punk rocker:
For some reason the red-eye fixer wouldn't work on his left eyeball so I had to leave them all red. Otherwise it made him look a little too evil. By the way, whatever was used to make the mohawk really worked. I couldn't squish it down for anything.
Jack is asleep now, but moaning. I can tell this is going to be a looooong night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...