Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Climbing on the "Mom Gym"

Tonight Jack and I had a good time goofing off and acting like wild animals. In fact here is a video that shows Jack crawling on the "Mom Gym." He looks a bit crazed, but it was a lot of fun.


Here is a really cute profile (at least I think so) of Jack... this was taken as he watched his favorite show, "Jack's Big Music Show."

I took him to the doctor this afternoon to make sure his hacking cough isn't bronchitis or anything else. Right now we're in the clear, but we did get a nebulizer to mist saline on him to clear up the congestion. Hopefully that will help. It should be interesting trying to get him to sit still for 5 to 7 minutes during his "treatment." I think I might do it while he's sleeping, otherwise I don't see it happening. By the way, the doctor thinks Jack's obsession with toilet paper is quite normal... no reason to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...