Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Firetrucks!

Since we went to Upstate NY for my run last weekend... we got a chance for Grandpa Tractor to give Jack a personal tour of the firehouse! As you may know, Jack LOVES firetrucks and pulls a pretend siren/horn with his arm when he sees a firetruck.


Jack's eyes widened at the first sight of the firetrucks and then we he got to go in them and turn on the lights... you could just see the excitement run through his whole body.


I think Stephen also got a kick out of checking out the firetrucks and quizzing Dad about how things work...
Trying on Grandpa Tractor's Chief hat...


"But Grandpa Tractor... do you think you could give me a ride in the rescue truck?"

Of course... in the front seat no less!

Look how big the trucks are... and how little Jack is...

Thanks Grandpa! You're even cooler than I thought!

Think we can do this again some time?

I took a really cute video of Jack riding in the fire truck... and for some reason I can't get it to play... ugh. Take my word for it... he loved the ride, the trucks, the sirens, the lights... the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...