Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shower Time


This morning Jack decided that 5:15 was the perfect time to wake up. This of course did not give me time to take a shower before taking him out of the crib. That means I had a visitor in the shower this morning. I fill up the tub with a bit of water so he something to splash around in - sprinkle in some toys - and we're off to the races. Getting out is the most dicey part though. I have to wrap Jack in a towel - while I'm soaking wet, get him out of the tub and then take care of me. The picture above is how he entertains himself after the shower - with a nice "Ma Ma."

Below is a picture of Jack brushing his teeth. He loves the Sonicare...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...