Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Blog-cation

So with the economy suffering the way it is, I'm sure you've heard of the "staycation." Well, I just took a blog-cation. 7 days, no posts. Sorry. Needed to give what creative juices I have... a break.

I'm signing Jack and me up for swimming lessons at the Y tomorrow. The classes will be just 30 minutes long on Saturdays at 11:30. I found a video of a 17-month old who can swim underwater... I want that to be Jack!

Jack is sleeping with his flip flops on. Ask his father why.

While on Shelter Island, Hunter got this marionette chicken thing, that Jack just loved. I think he thought it was real so he kept kissing it. I have a really cute video... but every time I try to upload it I lose my internet connection. It's cursed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...