Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 8, 2008

Stinky Poo-ski

Tonight we're at Grammy and Pooh's so I just went upstairs to check on Jack. Stephen put him to bed around 7 and I hadn't checked on him yet. So I quietly went up the stairs, peeked into his room and smelled something really stinky. Oh boy. Jack pooped! He was still totally asleep. So I had to pick him up, change him and get him back into his jammies all without completely riling him up. Well cleaning his bottom was not so easy. He wriggled and wiggled so much that I ended up putting on the new diaper while his po po was in the air... as well as putting his chubby little legs back in the feety jammies and then zipping it up. I promptly put him back in bed... and he was back to sleep within seconds. Tomorrow night we are going to visit friends of ours... Beau and Michelle. They have 3 girls, but the youngest is just a month older than Jack. Hopefully they will have a good time together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...