Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jack's First Haircut!

Stephen gave me the okay to take Jack to get his first haircut... what the heck, I had a coupon! I thought we'd show up, Jack would sit in the chair and ta-da... no more crazy hairs hanging over his ears. Boy was I wrong! First of all the place gave me wrong directions, then when we finally go there we had to wait an hour. You might think that would be difficult, but really it wasn't. As long as Jack can watch other kids, he's fine. Finally it was our turn to take a seat in the big chair.
We draped him... squirted his hair a bit... and then voila: major waterworks.
Why would he cry so inconsolably at having his hair cut? I couldn't figure it out, but eventually I had to pick him up so we could finish the job.

Sure he looks all cool, calm and collected now... but 30 seconds prior... not so much. I did get to snag a lock of his hair... with a cheesey certificate no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...