Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Taco Night!

It was taco night at Casa de Francomano tonight. Yum. I love tacos. I could eat a million of them. Since Jack likes to eat what we eat... and how we eat it... I decided to make him a mini-taco. I showed him how to eat it... and he tried his best.


He ended up picking the taco apart and eating the meat, cheese and lettuce separately. And he took big chunks of the corn shell.

Then later tonight, I decided to harass Jack with his Halloween costume early. Check it out: don't you think he's one adorable bumble bee? (fyi - he will have black pants and tee shirt on underneath on Friday)




He liked pulling on the antennas. I wonder how long the costume will last at school? Not long I'm betting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...