Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sleeping...

like a German tourist. He is sleeping with socks and sandals on. Oh boy...


Jack had his 18 month check-up this morning. He got the flu and chicken pox vaccines. He did a great job - performing all his tricks for the physician - during the visit. From "twinkle twinkle" to pointing to his (and the doc's) belly button. He certainly knows when to turn it on...

And then he turned it on again at Petco tonight... but not in a good way. We were having a fine ol' time on our way to get dog food when "whammo" - Jack pitched a major fit in the middle of the store. I, the mean mom, wouldn't buy him "cat freshening spray" he got all mad at me and ran away from me and then threw himself on the floor. So I picked him up, paid for the dog food and went out to the car. Right... the fit wasn't over yet. When I tried to buckle him into the car seat - Jack arched his back and made it nearly impossible for me get him in the seat. So I let him crawl around the car for a bit and then just had to get him in the seat. So I just sucked it up and made him get in the car seat. He screamed for the next 5 minutes - major tears streaming down his face. I felt really bad... he finally stopped. When we got home.. he acted like nothing ever happened. I love him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...