Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday wrap up


Here is Jack as we were getting ready to get out of the house this morning. I love Fridays, it's so much easier when I just have to get Jack ready and I can shower later in the day (since I work from home).

Then when I say, "let's go bye bye," Jack immediately runs over to his coat because he knows he has to put it on before he can leave the house.



Peek-a-boo...


After I picked Jack up at the Y today, we headed to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Jack saw me buy the quart of fresh strawberries and insisted on eating them right there in the store. First he was nicely biting them... then at one point he just shoved the entire thing in his mouth. No choking... but I was pretty sure if he did start to choke there had to be a doctor or a nurse in the store... right?


I signed us up for swimming lessons at the Y. We start on Saturday, November 1st. First class is at 8:50. What was I thinking? I now have to wear a bathing suit during the winter. Oh no.

Jack has his 18-month check up on Tuesday morning. I hope they're aren't any shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...