Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dancing Trio

This morning Pooh was showing off his dancing skills to Jack... and out of nowhere Jack started tapping along. Finally after many attempts I got him to do it on camera, but not without Stephen joining in. And the good thing is that I was using Judy's camera so you have audio on this clip!



This morning Jack slept 'til 7am! I think the room he's sleeping in is darker than his room at home. I have to look into getting some shades for the skylights, maybe that is the trick to curtailing the 5am wake up calls.
Also Jack's new obsession is pointing to lamps and saying "might" or "ba." Now I see where he's getting might... that means light. But ba? No clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...