Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

My Super Hero!

Jack has a thing for Superman - likes to pretend he is him and insisted on a Superman cake for his birthday (we saved the head). Today when I was at TJ Maxx I found these Superman jammies and couldn't pass them up (especially since they were only $10) - I mean come on - it has a cape!

We told Jack if he ate his dinner (wagon wheel pasta and won ton soup) he could get a surprise at bed time. Jack ate fairly well and earned the surprise. He was very excited when he just saw the front of the jammies - and his face positively lit up when he saw the cape. It was then time for a dance party on our bed while he checked out his cape. My little super hero :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...