Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yeah! Snow!

Finally we got some snow here in New England. I mean on Thursday it was 70 degrees... and today it was 32 and snowing. Gotta love it... well actually I don't love it, but Jack does. As I've said in the past - I think Jack is half penguin. The kid would spend all day outside if either of his parents could withstand the temperatures. Today I drew the long straw and got to stay inside while Stephen took Jack sledding (with Tom and Ryan) and then cleared off the cars and driveway. I kept coming out to ask if Jack wanted to come in and he would just say "in a minute" or "almost." After 2 hours outside I dragged him in - all wet - and made him eat some lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A mom's blog about her two little boys...